What better way to celebrate Canada Day than with homegrown superfoods?
As we strive to make healthier, non-GM food choices, these featured Canadian superfoods (see our complementary article) will find a welcome home in our cupboards and pantries. They lend themselves to a variety of dishes: pulse burgers; risotto made with wild mushrooms, kale, and quinoa; wild rice salad; and even custard. Celebrate Canada with these five Canadian superfood recipes!
- Wild Rice and Lentil Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
- Wild Mushroom and Kale Quinoa Risotto
- Pulse Burgers with Camelina, Dill Mayo, and Collard Greens
- Chickpea and Lentil Crunch Bars
- Wild Rice Custard with Saskatoon Berries